- For during off-peak season,reservations for embarkation tickets and package tours(Ogamaru Pack) are available from 2 months prior to the departure date starts at 9:00 A.M. In case of Saturday / Sunday / National holiday, it's available from the following business day.
- For during peak season(Year-end & New Year holidays, Golden Week holidays, July/August), reservations are available from the specific date that will be announced on our website and brochure as soon as fixed.
- Reservations for travel from Chichijima to Tokyo, during off-peak periods, are available from 2 months prior to the scheduled departure date from Tokyo starts at 9:00 A.M.
Information Needed to Make a Reservation
Please provide the following information when making a reservation.
- (1) Departure date (and return date, if applicable)
- (2) Name, gender, ages, address, and telephone number of all passengers
- (3) Class of travel (also for return trip, if applicable)
- (4) Any applicable discounts (student, physical disability, island resident, etc.)
- (5) If you are traveling with an infant, the infant's name, gender, age, address (house/apartment number not necessary), and telephone number.
- (6) If you wish to reserve a Ladies-only room (Economy, Economy berth, and Premium berth rooms only)
- (7) If you wish to reserve a Family room (Economy room only)
- No charge for a single infant (age 1 to 5) traveling with an adult and sharing a seat. For two or more infants traveling with an adult, the child fare is charged for each infant. Babies under age 1 are free of charge.